Thursday 19 January 2012

Welcome,

This is in fact a public yet private space. I have a love hate relationship with technology, consumerism so my future posts will reflect that.

What you read here is my opinion on various technologies that I'm waiting for and or want to spit on because of the fact that consumers are not really informed. I'd like to change that in my own way.

I often say to people to ask happiness is not the goal of life as it is fleeting. I realize in myself I have desires to acquire things for no other reason then to consume and in a way say that I've got a real bargain.

As we make choices in what we consume we are in many ways continue to be the part of the problem, in terms of the environment and even the surroundings that you may or may not want, this also includes what we do with our minds.

Contentment is my personal goal be it in the simple environment one creates or a convoluted one that many find ourselves trapped in.

I share my little slice of insight to all things ConsumerIT in hopes that you can make an informed decision and know what you are really buying.


No comments:

Post a Comment